Saturday, July 9, 2011
on ranting and kinesics
it's really annoying how emails and passwords screw up on times when you need them most. I'm submitting this blog late because i couldn't access both my gmail and blog yesterday due to security failures and what not. zzzz. you can just imagine how much ive been cursing google, making "tsk" sounds in annoyance, slapping my bed, and to the extreme -- punching the wall. now that I'm typing this blog about kinesics, I just realized what I've been doing last night involved this topic. Through rage and irritation, i was able to express and release my anger in different ways. first, because i was alone in my room trying to fix this problem, i had no one to talk to so instead of shouting crazily, i just kept making the "tsk" sound. second, as much as i really wanted to punch the people who manages google for doing a bad job at a bad time, i just slapped my bed as a form of release because, well, i have no choice. hahaha. the way i see kinesics, they are better ways of releasing emotions, may they be positively driven or not. the solidarity of release through kinesics makes one sane even in times of rage and anxiety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess it's a good thing then that this article was already posted by the time I checked your blogsite. :)
ReplyDelete